Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 9!


Prayer Meeting (3/1)
Location: PC West Bear Room inside sungod lounge 
Time: 5 pm
Come and pray for your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ! =]

Large Group: PRAISE NIGHT!!! (3/1)
Location: CEC
http://www.cec-sd.org/directions.asp
Time: meet at Peterson at 7:30 pm for rides
Last week, we talked about the joy we have in Christ, and this week we have an opportunity to joyfully praise God together!

Though the fig tree does not bud
       and there are no grapes on the vines,
       though the olive crop fails
       and the fields produce no food,
       though there are no sheep in the pen
       and no cattle in the stalls,

 yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
       I will be joyful in God my Savior.

 The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
       he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
       he enables me to go on the heights.
       For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.

-Habakkuk 3:17-19

No comments: