Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 9!

The end of the quarter is near, but let us continue to persevere together! 

I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead! I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. ~Philippians 3:10-14



Prayer Meeting (5/24)
Time: 5 pm
Location: Marshall Room
Prayer is awesome, it's that simple.


Pre-Large Group Dinner (5/24)
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Cafe V
It's our last pre-large group dinner together for the school year, so come and join us for food and fellowship!


Large Group (5/24)
Time: 8 pm
Location: Center 115
Come join us for our last large group of the school year! It will be led by our fabulous seniors! It'll be a great time of hearing about what they have learned these past 4 years by God's grace, as well as prayer and worship!


Bible Study Leader Applications Due (5/24)
It you are interested in leading Bible Study next year, please contact Albert at akhsu@ucsd.edu


Upperclassmen Girls/Guys Join Bible Study (5/27)
Time: 8 pm
Location: Ferber
It's a Potluck! Yay God+ Guys + Girls + Bible + Food = Awesome Fellowship 


Bonfire (5/31)
Time: Pick-ups start at 7 pm 
Location: Meet at Peterson Turnaround
Sing up tomorrow during large group. If you want to come play earlier you can come but you must WRITE down the time you want to come otherwise you need to find your own ride.


W@C: Worship at the Cliffs (6/5)
Time: 6 pm
Location: Meet at Revelle anchor
W@C is a great way to worship God and meditate on who He is while watching the sunset and just being amidst God's creation. It's dazzling really.

No comments: